ATF, along with our partners in the labor family, immigrant rights community and social justice organizations are organizing for Education not Deportation and to shout out loud that we are Public Schools Proud. On May 1, we’ll rise up together in an act of solidarity and resistance to anyone’s anti-worker, anti-immigrant, anti-public schools agenda.
Take the pledge to:
- Wear white in solidarity with our immigrant and working families.
- Join the general boycott, making no purchases on May 1, in solidarity with the Day Without An Immigrant nationwide strike.
- Attend our May 1st event and volunteer when able.
Teachers, we are looking for school bands, choirs, musical and dance groups or other student talent to perform. We are public schools proud! Interested? Click to volunteer and let us know.
We need help with:
- Posting flyers at businesses around town.
- Face painting
- First Aid Station (CPR/First Aid Certified Folks)
- Posting on Social Media
- Set-up and tear-down at the event
- Keeping the Peace (Peacekeeper & Know Your Rights Training at El Centro de Igualdad y Derechos on Monday, April 17 at 6:30pm)
- Poster and sign decoration (Sign making at ATF Office in the “Big Room” on Tuesday, April 25 at 4:30pm)
Share the flyer below!