“Money Makes the World Go Round”.- Fred Ebb, Cabaret
On November 2nd, four new APS Board members were elected. Let us introduce you to your new Board members:
Josie Dominguez (District 6)
- ATF-endorsed retired bilingual teacher.
- Raised almost $15,000 for her campaign!
- Campaign was primarily funded by small donations. Her largest donation was from ATF Committee on Political Education (COPE).
Courtney Jackson (District 7)
- Endorsed by former Gov. Susana Martinez and Albuquerque business community.
- Raised almost $50,000 for her campaign.
- Major funders include Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, the Bernalillo County Republican Party, NAIOP (commercial real estate PAC).
Crystal Tapia-Romero (District 5)
- Owner of private pre-school.
- Raised over $40,000 for her campaign.
- Major funders & backers include her own private pre-school, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, commercial real estate PAC (NAIOP), Bernalillo County Republican Party, Legacy Church.
Danielle Gonzales (District 3)
- Raised almost $40,000 for her campaign.
- Major funders: Out of state billionaire Arthur Rock, Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce, commercial real estate PAC (NAIOP), 60% of funds came from out of state.
See you at the Board meetings!